Saturday, July 25, 2009

My first born here's to u......on ur b'day!

You changed our lives for ever......
The day I held u for the first time tears rolled down my eyes....
I waited 6 yrs for the amazing moment....
and u have never ever stopped to amaze me after that day........
your first smile....your first step....your first fall......
your first sneeze....your first word.....your first day at school.....
its not long before u say....... 'Ma' my first girlfriend!! :)
You are a year older today ......
but I still see u as I had seen u the first time ....my lil baby!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shubhs

    Kya baat hai. Were you waiting for my prod. Happy to see you write. Hidden talent...eh. Good, now we can follow you daily or as and when you write.

    I have been blogging for over a year and writing a lot of rubbish (probably???). Do hop across when you have the time.

    ReplyDelete